Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Seeking a development group

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I've been working on C# and C++ alone for a while and felt that it doesnt bring me to a point that I am looking for and a friend suggested me that I should either join a team or create a team to work together for my own advance.

so the idea is to make a team of people who have experience with programming language, like the game development scene and willing to contribute, be part of a small group that sets goals and achieve them together.

ofcourse the main reason I am seeking for a group is so we could set goals together, chat and be able to give advices, learn from each other and be part of something together.

I am looking to work on an existing source of a common name, haven't figured if we should go for Flyff source or something else yet.

My Requirments:
  • Background in C++, C#.
  • Willing to contribute and do things for study purpose.
  • Willing to share knowledge with people.
  • Having enough time for this group.
  • Passion for missions and challenges.
  • Passion for group works.

so leave your comment, reply here and let's get along :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you considered helping a project on GitHub? I'm sure you probably have, though nothing beats joining an IRC channel of a good open-source project, and proceeding to collaborate for the greater good. I'm not quite sure if this is what you want, but GitHub certainly houses some of the biggest development groups I've ever seen. ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As TheEthereal said, try it on GitHub! :)

But you shouldn't go with a pre-made engine, you'll wreck yourself:thumbup1:. They use different Graphic-APIs, go with DirectX11/12 so you're more prepared for high detailed, awesome looking games. Don't try to clean/restructure source files from a pre-made source, they're using old C++ versions & APIs, learn instead how a engine works - How game physics are working, a near look at the loop & update cycle. Using a old source is like saying no to performance boosts, security- & feature updates :blink:.

The background is always C++ :8: Imagine a 3D game using C# or Java:junglejane:... The C#s version would be a bit faster than the Javas version, because of the JVM. With C++ you've the perfect memory management opportunity! You can also move a step near to the hardware.

I've wrote an answer which may could help you: Click here

Back