Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where to start learning?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a good steps:
C, C++, WINAPI, C#, Windows Forms, WPF, System Programming, Network Programming and WCF, MS SQL/MySQL, html, css, javascript, asp.net, php, oracle DB, Java, Android Studio.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
It is a good steps:
C, C++, WINAPI, C#, Windows Forms, WPF, System Programming, Network Programming and WCF, MS SQL/MySQL, html, css, javascript, asp.net, php, oracle DB, Java, Android Studio.
Will the steps be the same regardless of what OS one might use or target?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I started with Asambler and C at the same time, the most perfectly attuned way of learning, and the creation and concept of building a program once.

Reaction score
Just my two cents but I say start with something OOP like python or java. My CS program follows the flow of introducing OOP paradigms and then introduce you to C(ofc afterwards it approaches deeper computer science). My first language was Java and I really loved it. I really started appreciating the high-level languages alot more when I started to learn C.

Imo, just try to enjoy it. Don't force yourself learning something you don't like.

Back