Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Status - PHP & MySQL Social networking site

Reaction score
I just like to post that i have created my own social network from scratch and its almost complete, Need to add an image system and a chat system and it be complete. I will keep updating this now and then to help get traffic. Please signup now :)

---More updates coming soon (Coming when moved from aplha to beta)
-Privacy, Only friends can see your profile
-Media, A music and video player with chat connected
-Help Center, If you need help with something you can get help here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well tbh I don't know if it is worth trying to compete with Facebook. Your choice though.

butt > Tits
Reaction score
I have to agree with above.
Even though I can never make something like this at this point, I don't think this will equal facebook.
If you still want to, you should update the design and especially make the front page more appealing. Just some advice from a complete noob.

Reaction score
Facebook isn't that great or such..

The Dutch "Hyves" network is competing with Facebook too and is doing pretty well i've to say!

So yeah, it's possible.. You just need the skillz to code and advertise well. Make sure people have good experience (the first one for most) with your site and you will be getting loads of people to join ^^

And uhm.. Make sure you've an invite function :D

Reaction score
looooool im not act completing wid fb coz dats just dumb fb is worth millions now and fb as been rnd since 2004 but wid fb today its quick to get it sent round to get more visitors and i am going to invite people :)

This is just the start for what i have in mind to create, Also if any of you have ideas for features please tell me :)

ex visor
Reaction score
Ok, so show us the progress. Seeing IS believing.
-Aaron

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure
1. Its easy to use from a users perspective. Its quite hard actually, it has to be fast, simple, appealing to the eye, fast, usable, fast and has lots of features.
Pile that up with a tonne of advertising and you're good to go.
+ We will tell you if its not ^

butt > Tits
Reaction score
@above, You forget to mention 'fast'

ex visor
Reaction score
And jquery is always convenient and sexy. Use it to your advantage

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No I think I mentioned fast..... enough
and ^this
JQuery is almost needed in todays websites. Otherwise your website might aswell have a green, white and yellow color scheme

Back