Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Thunderbolt in Game Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i am are developing a server for a game and this game have a file central in flash (.swf). I have a server for the game developed in c# and the packets, handlers all.. But in the swf have a class in actionscript 3 called Thunderbolt, this can write info in a console for actionscript.

the autor is Jens Krause.
Image:
thourgh - Thunderbolt in Game Server - RaGEZONE Forums

"##What the hell is ThunderBolt AS3 Console? ThunderBolt AS3 Console is a logging tool based on Adobe AIR for using ThunderBolt AS3 to debug ActionScript 3 projects (Flash, Flex or AIR), but without the need of Firefox and Firebug."

The game has the Thunderbolt.as inside and it is ALL programmed, the only thing that I think I have to do is connect this in something, I do not know, besides this several variables were encrypted but I did a decryptor for the files obtaining the following variables in order (I do not know if they are originals of thunderbolt or game):

Image for decipher:
thourgh - Thunderbolt in Game Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
info
warn
error
log
group
groupEnd
Jens Krause [[url]www.websector.de][/url]
 :: 
+++ Welcome to ThunderBolt AS8 | VERSION: 
 | AUTHOR: 
 | Happy logging +++
Memory Snapshot: 
ActiveX
PlugIn
 && (typeof console.
 == \'function\' || typeof console.
] 
Object
Array
Array
writeonly
STOP LOGGING: More than 
 nested objects or properties.
console.
console.group
console.groupEnd
console.
group type has not defined
Boolean
void
int
uint
Number
String
undefined
null
time 
galli
\j
AbstractTarget
 [
packageName 
 // className 
 // methodName 
 // fileName 
// lineNumber

What happens is that by inspecting how thunderbolt worked, the following appeared:

Thunderbolt.call (string);

And when analyzing the CALL part of the thunderbolt class I found the following:

ExternalInterface.call ("console", "String");

I took this and passed it to a command type using only the SWF do not modify the c # server
When activating the command, what happened was that the STRING variable was sent to the Browser Console and I was impressed to see this.
What the SWF does with Thunderbolt (originally) is to send certain information to this application developed by Jens Krause and what I want is to intervene to obtain what is sent and thus develop the server more easily

At this time it was when I activated the command within the game and this was sent correctly: ExternalInterface.call ("console", "externalinterf. test")
9r1ZE4t - Thunderbolt in Game Server - RaGEZONE Forums

This is a Thunderbolt class of the swf.

I do not know if you have to make a connection or edit the way you print to access that data ... because I have no idea of ​​thunderbolt and I have not investigated very well .. Thank you very much, just that, I wanted to know how access the information by editing that class...
Thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back