Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tips for not getting payment gateway account suspended? And to unlock suspension?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So after getting my account suspended on 2 separate payment gateways (Paypal, Paymentwall) due to (what I believe) copyright infringement, I'm left wondering what am I doing wrong. Seeing as a WoW private server (heroes-wow.com) gets away with monetizing a huge game like WoW and Paymentwall not suspending their account, I'm having hard time understanding why they'd suspend my account considering the private server I'm running is for a game which has been shutdown for years and using emulator software I myself have built. Am I missing an important point here?

Also after spending almost a month providing documents they've asked for and adjusting implementation details to their requirements, getting suspended with no prior warning and without a clear reason makes me feel, well, not very good. Is there any argument I can make in order to get my project back online?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There's no other server owner that I can reach out and ask for advice for this game unfortunately. I have like 60 players and make a minimal amount of profit so I don't really understand why a huge company would target me. I suspect that it is actually some mad player who is reporting me for copyright infringement to these payment gateways but I'm not quite sure how to fight against it.

Reaction score
Idk what to tell u other than to try your best to follow their rules and guidelines, deliver what you get paid for, and try to work with them. I guess you've already been trying to do all that, so idk.

Back