Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Trying to implement something to happen every 1 to 3 minutes...

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I am trying to set this up so that it will repeat the text "You character is still AFK" anywhere from 1 minute to 3 minutes consistently. I can get it to repeat itself but, it is constantly and not allowing any breaks in between. My kidney failure is really screwing with me because it should be so simple to do but, I can't focus. My ultimate goal is to change this so that it will be a keep alive system in game because it is always disconnecting after leaving the client opened and not doing anything with for a while. It is quite frustrating. Can someone offer a hand with this? Thank you.

CUser * pUser = ((CUser*)this);
int i = 1;<< This should represent minutes
if(IsAfk() && GetTickCount() - pUser->m_dwLastWalkTick >= MIN( i++ ))//Set timer based on each minute or 2 or etc...Right now it is popping up constantly instead of doing it only once a minute
{
g_UserMng.UpdateAfkState(pUser);
pUser->AddText("You character is still AFK.");
return;
}

if( GetTickCount() - pUser->m_dwLastWalkTick >= MIN( 1 ) ) //hier wird die Zeit eingestellt!
{
if(!IsAfk())
{
m_bAfk = TRUE;
g_UserMng.UpdateAfkState(pUser);
pUser->AddText("You will now be displayed as AFK.");
}
}

Back