Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VB.NET] clicking Facebook like button problem

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello :D:

Can anyone help me clicking those stupid "Add Friend" button via webbrowser element ?

Trying to do a simple Friend-adder. My program now can automated login, opens the "find Friends" page an substract all User IDs of the persons found.
Now i want it to just click on those add as friend buttons.
(already tried with navigating to the add_friend.php?id=xxx script but its secured and brings just a 404 page if i dont know the whole other things it wants to know by php_get/ php_post, so this is not the way to go :/: )

My problem is, the id's of the buttons are given by the database and change with every page refresh, so i cant just use webbrowser1.GetElementByID ...
Here is a source of one of the buttons:
PHP:
<button class="_42ft _4jy0 FriendRequestAdd addButton _4jy3 _4jy1 selected _51sy" type="button">Add Friend</button>
After that is another div id, where it shows a html which it seems to open, but its full of infos. Here it is:
PHP:
<button class="_42ft _4jy0 FriendRequestOutgoing enableFriendListFlyout outgoingButton enableFriendListFlyout hidden_elem _4jy3 _517h _51sy" data-flloc="requests_page_pymk" data-profileid="100010607649132" type="button" data-cansuggestfriends="false" data-cancelref="friend_browser" data-floc="pymk"><i class="_3-8_ img sp_GkM_MlcSGLA sx_bd0223"></i>Freundschaftsanfrage versendet</button>

Any idea how to click the button ?

btw: simply using the facebook API is not wanted. Whould be too easy this way (also they whould kill my app for TOS i guess :D: )

Back