Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Visual Studio Directories

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So yeah... i have literally no idea where to put this Thread so... since off-topic is to discuss "EVERYTHING" i guess im kinda in the right area.

So... in my Visual Studio i have my WarZ Include Directories but i wanted to edit my Metin2 Source that also has include directories.

My question is and remember this is a Global question! Not a WarZ / Metin2 question but Visual Studio!

If i add my include of WarZ + Metin2 directories in the same Visual Studio 2008 will i get any error? Will the includes get all messed up? This also goes to library directories.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand your question. Do you use different versions of Visual Studio for the 2 projects? Or do you try to merge the include directories? And if so, why would you want that?

If you'd merge the 2 include directories you'd have to merge duplicates anyway. This is a bad idea as they could be dependent of libraries and the same thing counts for libraries as well ofc...

Also: Learning by doing. Just try out what happens if you do what you want to and if you get errors you can make a more detailed post about it which will also help you receiving better answers :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After some tests, and research i found out that what i was thinking is impossible. But thanks!
If you could please close this.

Back