Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web tab?

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not that it's favoured much in webdesign...but have you tried the idea of iframes?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's really simple to do.. You just place a div absolute to the left side and 50% of the top -the height.. then Just make it fixed so it scrolls along :p and then add your stuff to the div.

Look here for a tutorial:

or:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
And make a few AJAX calls to retrieve data.

Reaction score
And JavaScript for a smooth pop-out effect ;)

The floating "tweets" button is really easy, but the pop-out menu can be hard if you add up all the little features here/there.

Last edited:
Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not that it's favoured much in webdesign...but have you tried the idea of iframes?

As much as I would advice that as well, I would extremely extremely discourage that. For one, this "JavaScript Tabbing" is actually easy once you are able to grasps the concept of it. If you were to create your own JavaScript tabbing, you can just setup 2 DIV Layers.

Hide one and show one - the one that is being shown you can load data into it via an Ajax request (this can be easily achieved through jQuery's Load() function, trust me, go with jQuery).

Setup click events for your tab buttons, and on Click, hide one, show the other and vice versa. However, this may seem confusing, therefore my best recommendation for you is to check jQuery UI (sorry, I have a 'fetish' for jQuery xD some would notice from my many other posts).

Take a look at:
I am sure you would be impressed :)

Back