Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need to Make a website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys say me that how to make a website with out any website tools

Reaction score
Use Notepad++ and your CSS/HTML Jquery skills like I do. Or Sublime Text Editor 2 or 3. They are all free, except the last ones, they are trial, they don't have any limitations, except the constantly nagging window telling you to buy it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop trying to get people to use "webs". It's a crap, and it always was, and it will always remain a crap. There are much better ones out there, you just need to look around

Webs is horrible. I was just asking a question. I code my own website with PHP.

Reaction score
Webs is horrible. I was just asking a question. I code my own website with PHP.

You mean you use wordpress and download a theme.

My Advice: use wordpress, nothing wrong with it - good for a quick job and looks great, easy to use and easy to setup. Also buy a premium skin, find one you like at: themeforest.net and buy it!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Feel this should be in coders instead of Folio as there is not a request for a website design.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys say me that how to make a website with out any website tools

This deserves 0 help whatsoever. It looks to me like you want someone to do it for you.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is good:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A simple remedy would be to try to use wordpress. It is easily used and has all sorts of tutorials. Unless of course you need this for a game. That will require what everyone here has been stating. LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will need to buy a domain name, i use OVH - You will then need web hosting, i would recommend PHP/linux based hosting using cPanel and installing a premade web application and then downloading a free theme or better - buying a professional theme.

A simple remedy would be to try to use wordpress. It is easily used and has all sorts of tutorials. Unless of course you need this for a game. That will require what everyone here has been stating. LOL

Seems to be the only person here with real experience in the web industry, there are plenty of web applications like Magneto for eCommerce, WordPress as jbeitz said - there are also Drupal. Businesses go for the easy way, i worked with a company here in the UK that mainly produced websites, yet i was the only one with any technical skills, the rest got by with paying a Indian company to install WordPress, Magento ect and setting up the domain. They got their clients to email them articles to upload and my boss would forward the email on to me. Its so cute, they even used to get the Indian company to edit the footer of paid themes made by other people to say "designed by Company Name".

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if your too lame to study HTML / CSS download dreamweaver or adobe CC it will help you. else pay me :p

Back