Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Xtrap and Gunz

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
hello RZ Community

i hope you can help me here since nobody help me in gunz section
i successfully attached the Xtrap to the source when i run the Gunz.exe
its update successfully after it done and the game load i got error code 521
the game loaded then after 10-15 crashed
this is the error
[GM]Xia - Xtrap and Gunz - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Without seeing any code nor knowing anything specific about XTrap, it appears that XTrap is checking that the Gunz.exe file and the actual memory of said file while running is unmodified. It likely has preset hashes, or something of that nature, that it uses to identify whether the file and memory is either normal or modified. It detects that something is modified and subsequently kills the application. If you're lucky, you can identify and update the spots where it checks Gunz. Though it's likely that it's non-trivial. Good luck.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am not a fan of XTrap but, according to that it is showing a memory leak in the program you are running because it is attempting to alter the memory of the program. Just an educated guess of course like antihack which monitors for any abnormal usage of memory in the processes.

Back