Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

65 Premium Photo-FX Actions Set

Reaction score
Good evening Mr. Error 404,

I’m Ricard Pallares, graphic designer and the author of “65 Premium Action Set” ( ) and it’s my duty to inform you that you (and all who support you) are committing copyright infringement against my job and against the company I’m working for.

I have an exclusive contract to sell my products on Envato Marketplaces and I’m sure you wouldn’t like/allow others to distribute your work for free if that’s your only livelihood and the only way you have to support your family.

I’ve tried to solve this matter in private by an easy way, waiting for your comprehension and cooperation. But, because of your attitude, it seems I’ll be forced to inform the company I’m working for and allow them to take the measures they deem necessary to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time and, one more time, waiting for your comprehension.

Ricard

I am truly sorry that your family relies on your Photoshop Actions to live , but when you create something you also take a risk of piracy. Sure you should take actions against it , but trust me , no one cares. That is why you should have voted for SOPA or whatever. Go make money somewhere else. Oh and I am really afraid of your company , hence all Envato products are downloadable all over the internet , and the worst they can do is to message the host to delete the files. If people want to share your stuff , they will do it no matter what you do , trust me.

Call your company , let me talk to them ;)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Of course Mr.Robert I know me and any other freelance on-line designers are exposed to piracy, we accept that and, as a part of our job, we always try to solve this kind of issues by a friendly way (me at least).
In fact, I’ve had to do this more than a hundred times, but I have to admit fortunately I’ve always obtained a positive and respectful answer of all users/forums/warez webs I’ve contacted with, till now.

On the other hand, you’re reason and maybe it’s an error to expect comprehension from some users who don’t understand what the freelance graphic/web designer work is.
But, I’m a little bit surprised and confused Mr. Robert because I’ve seen you are a future web designer/illustrator so you more than others should try to understand the point of view of other members of your same future profession.

As I said, I would prefer to resolve this issue easily and privately, but if this is your last answer, I have no choice but to inform Envato Piracy Support Department to solve this issue as they deem appropriated.

Again, thanks for your time.

Ricard

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have an exclusive contract to sell my products on Envato Marketplaces and I’m sure you wouldn’t like/allow others to distribute your work for free if that’s your only livelihood and the only way you have to support your family.
Yea, look.. Go and get a real job, ay? Stop living off peoples' money, who are dumb enough to buy something they could create themselves (obviously you've done it). In this case, greed is not good..

Thanks for your time and, one more time, waiting for your comprehension.
I am not really sure on what you expecting from me.. so yerr.. Good night.

Reaction score
More mirrors :

Will add more if these fail.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, thank you for this. Good release.

Regards,
codeROOSTER.

Back