Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

65 Premium Photo-FX Actions Set

Reaction score

404 - 65 Premium Photo-FX Actions Set - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
PHP:
http://x2fast.com/_public/gr-65-premium-actions-set.zip

Last edited:
Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score
both links are dead :*::*::*::*::*::*::*:

Reaction score
The user who made those is one of the RaGEZONE members , hence he spammed my e-mail with Copyright removal notifications. So sorry , that won't be shared here.

Couldn't care less who the duck is creator, the file stays on the net.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
so...you tell me you dont care about the copyrights and such and help others with changing something someone made, yet you dont want to release copyrighted material? LOL contradiction.

DiQ

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Couldn't care less who the duck is creator, the file stays on the net.

Thanks for the reupload, never been a fan of copyrights myself.

Reactions: 404
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening Mr. Error 404,

I’m Ricard Pallares, graphic designer and the author of “65 Premium Action Set” ( ) and it’s my duty to inform you that you (and all who support you) are committing copyright infringement against my job and against the company I’m working for.

I have an exclusive contract to sell my products on Envato Marketplaces and I’m sure you wouldn’t like/allow others to distribute your work for free if that’s your only livelihood and the only way you have to support your family.

I’ve tried to solve this matter in private by an easy way, waiting for your comprehension and cooperation. But, because of your attitude, it seems I’ll be forced to inform the company I’m working for and allow them to take the measures they deem necessary to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time and, one more time, waiting for your comprehension.

Ricard

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
404 - 65 Premium Photo-FX Actions Set - RaGEZONE Forums

sadly, this forum is all about copyright infringement, so...yeh.

Back