Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

An alternative to Photoshop..

Reaction score
Hey, i thought i would share this alternative i use sometimes to design websites.. I really hate Photoshop, i just cant stand it. xD

Really good software, you should try it if you dont like to use photoshop. :)

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey, i thought i would share this alternative i use sometimes to design websites.. I really hate Photoshop, i just cant stand it. xD

Really good software, you should try it if you dont like to use photoshop. :)

There is no equal to photoshop,
I have used many alternative in my days and not one gives as good as experience as photoshop does.

Photoshop is like a wild beast you have to learn to tame where as most alternatives are your common house pet. Lovely to use and a lot easier to access but the results are never as interesting or as good.

---------------------------------------------
Photoshop takes a long time to get use to damn I even I still learn new things on a daily basis. Then again that is also why I use photoshop as the limitations of the product is your own imagination and willingness to put time in.

Or to put it simple thing of making an RPG game.

You make yours in RPG Maker I custom code and model mine. Both are RPG both have the same basic premise but mine makes your one look like it was created by a mentally retarded 5 year old on his dads on desktop running windows 98

Reaction score
There is no equal to photoshop,
I have used many alternative in my days and not one gives as good as experience as photoshop does.

Photoshop is like a wild beast you have to learn to tame where as most alternatives are your common house pet. Lovely to use and a lot easier to access but the results are never as interesting or as good.

---------------------------------------------
Photoshop takes a long time to get use to damn I even I still learn new things on a daily basis. Then again that is also why I use photoshop as the limitations of the product is your own imagination and willingness to put time in.

Or to put it simple thing of making an RPG game.

You make yours in RPG Maker I custom code and model mine. Both are RPG both have the same basic premise but mine makes your one look like it was created by a mentally retarded 5 year old on his dads on desktop running windows 98

I have tried multiple times over the years to use photoshop, its just not for me. The only software i can use from adobe is fireworks, and flash builder xD

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Good designers use photoshop because they are made for it , if you can't use photoshop it just means that you are either lazy or just not made for designing ( adobe firework and flash builder are for basic designers)

Reaction score
Good designers use photoshop because they are made for it , if you can't use photoshop it just means that you are either lazy or just not made for designing ( adobe firework and flash builder are for basic designers)

Your kidding me right? You dont have to use Photoshop to be a good designer.. Being a designer is about how creative you are, photoshop is merely a piece of paper, but i prefer to use a different piece of paper because the other piece of paper doesn't really work for me.. I found your post very ignorant.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong. Just because someone doesn't like using photoshop, doesn't mean they aren't a good designer.
I know several people who can use software like GIMP or even Paint.NET and come up with something equally as good.
Although, what Sir Kidd says is correct. Photoshop still tops every other software.

Reaction score
This was made in inkscape....
nRlJ - An alternative to Photoshop.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Inkscape and Photoshop are designed to do different things aren't they? Photoshop is design to be raster editor(pixel based, though it does have vector tools) while Inkscape is a vector based program. Wouldn't illustrator be the Adobe equivalent to Inkscape, not Photoshop?

Also I do agree that nothing compares to Photoshop with a wacom tablet. Paint.net requires a bunch of plugins to do the same things as Photoshop and Gimps brush settings/pen pressure just seemed weird to me when I tried it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Paint is for pro graphics artist .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why don't we all fucks with the MSPAINTSS? I honestly don't agree with an alternative to PS...

Back