Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Effects, fractals and C4D

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, finished my research on resources and wanted to share them all with you...
It's a huge thing with TONS of resources

Creeps - Effects, fractals and C4D - RaGEZONE Forums

/This preview has Topaz\

Contains:

632 C4D's

61 Effect stocks

40 Fractals

Download:

part 1 -
part 2 -
part 3 -

I do not own any of these, those resources are things that I found all over the web and wanted to share with you RZ, some of the C4D's creators are in the name of the folders where it is located others aren't

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
DAAAAMN HOT C4d where did u get them ?:S

THXY :X

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Did you topaz your preview ? LOL.

Seems like a good share, have way too much c4ds and fractals I rarely use, prolly not gonna dl it, I usually dl exclusive packs only. D:

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ahahaha I did, I'm topaz addicted :D

The C4D's are worth it and contain like 20 bio C4D's that you can use on your sigs since they are almost all darkish :D

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gotta be said, I love the second one. If you don't mind can you make one with that and share it with us? I'd love to see it in a piece of work. I believe it'd look great.

It's a simple fractal, I used it on some sigs before :D

I'm not that a big of a fan to make a lp out of a fractal, there isn't much we can do really :/

Reaction score
I wish I had 50 mbps connection , and download with 25 mbps from mediafire. Unfortunately that's just a dream , and it takes forever , even with 200kbps

Also , how do you manage so many c4d's? How do you know what you need and when you need it. Over 600 images seems awfully lot.

But thanks xD

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My thumbnail on the C4D folder is set to the max so I can notice them and tell which one is better :D

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would like to download them but the size is quite huge.

No offense but, are these resources lots better than Zigui's RP?
If so, I'll download this and remove the one I've got.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Depends, this is kinda like an update...

The other one has renders fonts and some more but it REALLY lacks effects, fractals and C4D's

Honestly, All I use on my sigs nowadays are on this pack and NOT in the other one so yeah I think this is better

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright, cheers mate. Gonna download it right now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys, finished my research on resources and wanted to share them all with you...
It's a huge thing with tons of resources

Creeps - Effects, fractals and C4D - RaGEZONE Forums

/this preview has topaz\

contains:

632 c4d's

61 effect stocks

40 fractals

download:

part 1 -
part 2 -
part 3 -

i do not own any of these, those resources are things that i found all over the web and wanted to share with you rz, some of the c4d's creators are in the name of the folders where it is located others aren't

omg thanks :d +10 bro

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tysm, im working with the second one atm.

Back