Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free .PSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will be posting new project time by time for you to enjoy. Do whatever you like with them just don't forget where you got them from :thumbup:
Russlander - Free .PSD - RaGEZONE Forums

Russlander - Free .PSD - RaGEZONE Forums

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
They're both not that good, imo. Practice more, bro. You'll get there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who said that they are supposed to be perfect? :) there's a lot of people who don't actually know even basics of photoshop and they might want to use these projects.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
There are a lot of people who don't know the basics. But, there are people who are also much more advanced who try to help you out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are a lot of people who don't know the basics. But, there are people who are also much more advanced who try to help you out.

Yep, there is. can't argue with that. Anyway with time I will improve and post here better projects which hopefully will be useful to someone. :):
Well i like tutorials much more than psd's, Tutorials helps much more :p
I'm awful at creating tutorials and i'm not that good at photoshop yet to make a tuttorial. Therefore I don't even try to make a tutorial. :):

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Well, you will get better with time and practice. I actually like .psds more than tutorials. If you have knowledge with ps, .psds are actually very helpful.

Reaction score
At least he is contributing the the graphics section in some way or form. Thanks even though most people may not be using these ,also good luck on your further signatures!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, you will get better with time and practice. I actually like .psds more than tutorials. If you have knowledge with ps, .psds are actually very helpful.

You lot are too far up your own bums to realise that someone sharing thier PSD is actaully useful.

Thank you Tiretism for putting a useful comment..

I can never learn from scratch. Learning from an exsisting PSD is how I learn thing properly.

For those who's posts have been deleted - if I see anymore of that you will get official warnings, then infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back