Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Homepage~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haiiii decided to release something, i started a website a few months ago and i never got to finishing it, i was asked to make it for some pserver but it failed so i dropped it.
i worked on it a bit now[its not complete] its only the front page of it, and you can use it for whatever, no logo as i never made one.
Credit for:
slurp for the flares.
google for the bg images.
have fun messin with that, hope you'll finish it up, and if you do, please drop me a preview or something i'd be very happy to see it.
Its not even half organised layer-wise so please just look around, sorry. im lazyx and i had my own order of things.
Was a few hours of fun work on it~

[click preview for dl]
Rep+like

Enjoy, Flash.
Edit:
Didnt notice that i messed something down near that Wow monster thing, the glows i put on it moved so its kinda effed, soz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rey
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Thanks for credits, glad the flares came to use!:):
I think the site itself is a little bright, maybe editing it a little, or try including a PSD for people to mess about with or to code, but it's your decision really.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i included the psd. a vary of people have dled :I

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks decent, I would suggest lowering the opacity of the box edges to give it a more blended feel.

Back