Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For newbs. Quick Free RaGEZONE Minimalistic Mockup. Learn from it.

Reaction score
This is a quick mockup so people who are barely starting with design can learn from it, disasemble or whatever.

Mucski - For newbs. Quick Free RaGEZONE Minimalistic Mockup. Learn from it. - RaGEZONE Forums

Will do a tutorial one of the days on how to actually do it.

Grid already in the PSD, width 1024. Done in PS4 in about an hour.

PSD Download :

You may notice some stuff not aligned correctly, that's because I am lazy. You may also notice there are absolutely no image icons. That's because I am lazy to add those but may add them when I do the tutorial.

To change the pattern you can use

Last edited:
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Took a look for the amusement to see if you were just as OCD with your organization as I am; I was greeted with beautiful color coded folders.
Some people might ignore that need for proper organization in order to keep a clean work space, but there are others like myself that appreciate it. *insert slowclap*

Mucski - For newbs. Quick Free RaGEZONE Minimalistic Mockup. Learn from it. - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
moved to the right section...

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot, amazing job !

Back