Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Okay im so PO'd

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How do you get renders without the background? Im so confused... Do you guys erase the edges of them or whats going on? Cause like i try to mix it up but all of it looks terrible. I just want the render really with NO background what so ever so i can put it onto something. All the Beasty People help. Error 404 or KiKi RESCUE ME!. Btw i just came back so im suckish and nub.:?::?:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It isn't a render if it has a background, so don't really get what you mean...

If your finding for renders:

Reaction score
As my brother from another mother Error said, use Planet renders (pretty old and outdated place), I've got over 20gb of renders, will upload them one day ;)

Anyways.. If you are looking for a particular person/thing, search this in Google images as an example -> anime render , and see what the outcome is. Whenever you are searching for a render, dont forget to add that word in Google search field.

Me, personally using this site ->
Everything neatly categorized.

Anyways, good luck.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What the people above me said. Also try officialpsds.com.
You can always try to cut your own but that takes awhile to learn how to cut them properly so in the meantime you can use the sites :).

Atleast Die Trying...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I mean like when i try to add it into the sigs i make it comes with the background either white or black. I try to cut it out cause i just want the image/render out of it.

Thx Everyone. I figured out and thx Error 404 for that site since ima use it for now on. Planet Render was help to but not alot. THX WHOEVER TRYED TO HELP ME!.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aestra.
Google for GIMP's path tool.
Photoshop's pen tool is fine too, but GIMP is easier and better at rendering.

I've PM'ed you the link to my favourite rendering tutorial.

Back