Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Patterns] PatternCooler & BgPatterns

Reaction score

Pattern Cooler is a website that allow you to customize patterns in their big library. they have plenty of patterns to use and also you can edit the colors of every line/pixel/vector w/e thing in the picked pattern. With this Resource you can get patterns for many things such as:
  • WebDesign
  • Wallpapers
  • Flyers
  • etc...

this does the same thing as the one above, i don't really need to talk much about this one...So, i hope to see this useful for you guys.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is another site I found to not work for me. I click on a pattern to customize , and it says loading. Well ... it's loading for a few hours .. or until I get bored and close the webpage.

thats because you have a bad connection or your browser cant read the scripts the website is loading at once. The site is really fast and easy to use at my computer & browser (firefox).

Back