Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PREMIUM] Beautiful Text Styles [PREMIUM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Bought a layer style back from Graphic River, thought I'd let you guys have it for free.

Razer - [PREMIUM] Beautiful Text Styles [PREMIUM] - RaGEZONE Forums

Graphic River Page:

Costed $6 instead of 4 because on graphic river you have 2 pay $2 for some extra charge if you don't deposit $20 into your funds.. ;~;

DOWNLOAD:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Thanks bro, gonna download it.

No problem mate, might buy more. If I do I'll post them and let you know, also if you see any layer styles from graphicriver.net you like the look of, link me. If I like them enough I'll buy them and post them. :):

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. This should be in resourses
2. Downloaded thanks :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice but :/ ive that that style and i got it for free from some psd i downloaded o-o....somebody just remarketed it wow... its still really nice of you to release the resources you bought outa your own pocket.

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
nice but :/ ive that that style and i got it for free from some psd i downloaded o-o....somebody just remarketed it wow...

No, it has too many downloads for it to be re-marketed considering graphicriver check all the content and remove anything that isn't theirs immediately. :p: Might be a different one or somebody released this one before, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back