ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    Behind the maskLocation
    2,059Posts

[Resource] Color tools

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hello fellow RZers,

I am here to share a few links that could come in hand for everyone who is dealing with colors on daily basis and especially useful for web and front-end devs.

1. Color Hex
    ColorHexa.com is a free color tool providing information about any color. Just type any color values in the search field and ColorHexa will offer a detailed description and automatically convert it to its equivalent value in Hexadecimal, Binary, RGB, CMYK, HSL, HSV, CIE-Lab, Hunter-Lab, CIE-Luv, CIE-LCH, XYZ and xyY.

2. Flat UI Colors
    This small web app helps you to copy the colors from Flat UI. It's responsive, so you can use it with a tiny browser like a widget.

3. Flat Colors for UI Design
    Again metro style gallery of colors, categorized. Similar to the one above.

4. Colllor - Color Palette Generator
    As the name says, this an easy to use color palette generator for consistent web color palettes.

5. Coolors
    Another color palette generator with a few tweaks here and there. The tutorial is useful.

If I happen to find something else on the subject I will be updating the thread. Enjoy!

Alpha MaleRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,283Posts

Re: [Resource] Color tools

Adobe Color is probably best for everything like this. All in one place, create your own or search using key words.

https://color.adobe.com/

Advertisement