Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Resource] Color tools

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow RZers,

I am here to share a few links that could come in hand for everyone who is dealing with colors on daily basis and especially useful for web and front-end devs.

ColorHexa.com is a free color tool providing information about any color. Just type any color values in the search field and ColorHexa will offer a detailed description and automatically convert it to its equivalent value in Hexadecimal, Binary, RGB, CMYK, HSL, HSV, CIE-Lab, Hunter-Lab, CIE-Luv, CIE-LCH, XYZ and xyY.

This small web app helps you to copy the colors from Flat UI. It's responsive, so you can use it with a tiny browser like a widget.

Again metro style gallery of colors, categorized. Similar to the one above.

As the name says, this an easy to use color palette generator for consistent web color palettes.

Another color palette generator with a few tweaks here and there. The tutorial is useful.

If I happen to find something else on the subject I will be updating the thread. Enjoy!

Back