Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Signature tutorial

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To Download PSD go .
Blure Shadow - Signature tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is pretty good! I'll refer to this when I have some free time next and I'll try make a signature referring to this
Thanks! :) It's my first tutorial, so I wanted to make it good for advanced users & beginners.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm the outcome is good, but the tutorial not that good. Should have been more informative? Hehe, add bit of puns here and there.
You can also provide the link to the resources used and/or the psd too.

Gj m8, kiu.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm the outcome is good, but the tutorial not that good. Should have been more informative? Hehe, add bit of puns here and there.
You can also provide the link to the resources used and/or the psd too.

Gj m8, kiu.
I didn't really know what other information to say, well, I could have added the info to use Rule of Thirds...
The link to the psd (well, where you can find the psd) is at the top, above the tutorial. It's nicely organized and also contains the "finishing up" curves if you can't do them. :)

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't really know what other information to say, well, I could have added the info to use Rule of Thirds...
The link to the psd (well, where you can find the psd) is at the top, above the tutorial. It's nicely organized and also contains the "finishing up" curves if you can't do them. :)

Hehe did not see that :p my bad.

Back