Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Triental User Interface Pack

Reaction score
Since my "journey" on graphic river wasn't so succesful.. I decided to remove that pack as it was for no use, realizing it would be nicer if I just gave it away...for free.

So, here it is.
(They're not vectorial buttons, I am deeply sorry for this.)

Enjoy it, I don't want credits or anything..just use it at your own will... If somebody asked who made it, it'd be nice if you guys told them I did, but it's alright if you take credits for it, I don't mind it.

Preview:
googlenooble - Triental User Interface Pack - RaGEZONE Forums

Link to the archive:

(The PSDS are very very well organized, every file has a PSD/PNG file and they're perfectly cut, it's basically organisation at its finest.)

Last edited by a moderator:
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If this didn't sell I imagine the dividers I was looking for the other day :D

Awesome pack thanks a lot for this. Guys be sure to credit him even if he says he doesn't need to

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Moving this to resources!

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
7/10

It's a neat UI Pack. I expect Web UI packs to be pure CSS3 functional, and this pack achieves that. The typography is great, but whoever made it, needs to work on his grammar. Overall it's a pretty cool dark-themed pack, that I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy using. Not really the type of style I like though, but nontheless, nice stuff.

Reaction score
7/10

It's a neat UI Pack. I expect Web UI packs to be pure CSS3 functional, and this pack achieves that. The typography is great, but whoever made it, needs to work on his grammar. Overall it's a pretty cool dark-themed pack, that I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy using. Not really the type of style I like though, but nontheless, nice stuff.

Moldor made it :C

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the re-up!

I love the black look on this.

Reaction score
It was some time ago.

It doesn't really show what I am capable of right now, it was at the time I was really struggling to match things up and set a base for everything.
Still, I can only see some minor grammar errors here and there.

It's nearly impossible to code them into CSS, even CSS3 - you might get a "close to" result but, at that given time I really didn't think of it - In 3 months I evovled like a beast, making myself comfortable with the newest technologies, studying UX a lot, so I've grown a lot, the pack was made some time ago (8-9 months ago, I believe.), it was a "hit" for GR, not a big one..But I guess it had like 8 sales in the first week which is a lot for GR, not for me, so people liked it - just that the pack wasn't really what I would call "flexible".

Anyways, if you feel like copying the concepts and so on, feel free to do so!

Cheers.

Back