Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]Gradient Text Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll explain how to make a nice text effect. No pictures tho but its so easy to make:)

First open a new document in photoshop, and make it black . Take a basic font, let say Arial and take a size of 24. Now just type something, like RAGEZONE for example, or withouit the capitals, doesn't matter. Make the color light-greenish.

Now you go to: Layers->Layer Options->Blending Options. Once there choose Drop Shadow, and leave everything to its default.

Now you choose Outer Glow and change the following settings:

Where it sais screen, you click the drop list and select Normal, and you change the yellow color to #FFFFFF (white).

Do the same for Inner Glow.

Now go to Gradient Overlay. Leave everything to its default, exept the color's. Change the most left color to #021400 and the most right color to #a0fa00

Almost done. Now go to Stroke and make it ... lets say 2pixels. Again choose the color #FFFFFF (white).

Now just press OK and your done :)

Edit: It should look like this: (look attachement)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

R3D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hehe. Looks hard but it's very, very easy :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If some people would actually put comments on the 'Small Project' topic, and if their good I'll post a tutorial of making animations, but if people think it sucks its kind of useless to make a tutorial of that :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Valix said:
If some people would actually put comments on the 'Small Project' topic, and if their good I'll post a tutorial of making animations, but if people think it sucks its kind of useless to make a tutorial of that :)

Do some toturial about animating in flash :)
I need 2 do intro for one website, so it full be helpful 4 me ;)

Please.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You don't need flash to make a animating file in .swf you know :)

I'll make one with picture but that'll be for tomorrow, got exam french tomorrow, and its a hard one so :S

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Valix said:
You don't need flash to make a animating file in .swf you know :)

I'll make one with picture but that'll be for tomorrow, got exam french tomorrow, and its a hard one so :S

Ok.
/me waiting.
:)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is nice. This really helped me learning PS. TY

Nasty By Nature.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sweet tut, helped me alot with my simple siggys =).

-Mattio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back