Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] How to make Stars in photoshop from scratch!

Thanks for a great time!
Reaction score
Hey ragezone!
This will be my first tutorial on this section, so please dont be too-hard with the judging, im only 15.
Also sorry or my bad English , i have dyslexia.!

What will u learn ?
To make photoshop generate stars out of nothing but a black background ! (As the sky ofcourse )

What do u need , any downloads ?
Nope, u need nothing at all , thats how simple this tutorial is , so lets start :yeye:

Step 1 .
What u want to do is create a layer , and make the it all black with the (paint-)bucket-tool

Step 2 , the first step to generating the stars !
Go to :
Filter > Noise > Add Noise
siem212212 - [Tutorial] How to make Stars in photoshop from scratch! - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 3
A Little window will pop-up that looks like this :
siem212212 - [Tutorial] How to make Stars in photoshop from scratch! - RaGEZONE Forums

Set the settings the same :
Amout : 10 %
Distribution : Gaussian
And Check the little box saying: "MonoChromatic"

Now it will look somethng like this :

Step 4 ( Last step already ! )
Go to :
Image > Adjusments > Levels
set the settings the following :
Preset : Custom
Channel : RGB
Input levels : 65 > 1,00 > 99
Output levels : Dont change this .

Now it will look something like this :

Done!

If u want to change the color press :
Control + U
And use the controls and play around with it till u get something u like, add text,.. and TADA
Done :)

Warning 1920x1080 IMG
Here's what i created early'r with it ( Please do not steal!, click it else u can't see the colors :$ )

More tutorials comming up, its a little simple but u can use it in nice ways :)

Kind regards, please give me feedback on what i could change in the tutorials / request tutorials

I DID Make the tutorials all by myself, contact me on facebook if u want :

Back