Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorials] Blender 2.49 by xCJxDreamer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone i currently do tutorials on youtube and i hope they will help everyone:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice sword tut i like it but can you be able to make the zangetsu in bleach on that program?

ill make it now i know what it is

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

this it?

xCJxDreamer - [Tutorials] Blender 2.49 by xCJxDreamer - RaGEZONE Forums

jsut made it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do on in a minute.. that one i just did took literally 30secs-2 mins.. its nothign special once you get use to it :) the majority of swords are the same with a few points here and there hanks for liking it tho ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here check out my latest update video on a mmorpg im making :)

also

also

they should give you some nice ideas, first video is mosnters second is vehicles third is weapons

hope you like, please rate, comment and sub + like up :) anything to get my vids more known ^^ tell people etc.. lol

seriously if people know about my videos and i get more sbs for some reason it motivates me to make mroe tutorials :)

hope you like anyway and i reccomend you learn blender :) start by watchign my begginer tutorials

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

oh i see what else can you make with this program? (whats the program called?)blender 2.49? but anyways i like it.

Forgot to mention! you can also make games in this program I have tutorials on that and you can also make animations in this program. all extremely fun once you learn :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What the hell happened ? I wanted to see your tutorials so i could , atleast do more than just a Cube or a ball :O Why you deleted everything ? :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice channel, nice videos.
Watched 3 videos, awesome.
Got a open homepage?

Back