Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zigui's resource pack

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm here today to bring you a Resource pack I made so that you guys who want some resources can have some fun with it.

Content: [Some examples added as spoilers, as requested]
-> 132 textures (Some of them may be the same, I had like 6 different pages with textures)
Creeps - Zigui's resource pack - RaGEZONE Forums

-> 30 Brush paint images (This are some white splatters with black background which I find myself using to make some effects and play around with the luminusity and the brush at the same time)

-> 35 interesting screenshots (Water, sparks, flares, glass and that stuff)

-> 578 anime renders (That's right, 578 anime renders for you to enjoy)

-> 13 Fonts (That doesn't seem too much but they are the ones I find myself constantly using and abusing)
-> 54 C4Ds
This are actually pretty cool [There are actually Bouble C4D's there, but they are .tif or something like that (can be open with PS) and I couldn't upload them]

-> 34 Brushes (WARNING: Default photoshop brushes are included, I copy pasted my brushes folder into this)
-> 137 Abstract images (Presented in ChromeDesigns' resource pack)

NOTE: THIS PACK IS A COMPILATION OF DIFFERENT RESOURCE PACKS I FOUND ALL OVER THE INTERNET BROUGHT TO YOU WITH NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED. ALL THE CREDITS GO TO THEIR OWN CREATORS. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS.

That's all for now people, please enjoy and comment.

Download link
-Rapidshare: -
-Mediafire: (4 parts)
-> part 1 -
-> part 2 -
-> part 3 -
-> part 4 (final) -

I would feel free to upload the pack in different uploading servers, just PM me or comment here if you want, I'll do it as fast as I can.

Last edited:
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh sure
I'm gonna upload some now when I still have time ^^
(no idea what I'm gonna do with the fonts)
[might be only capable of posting some for half of it, I'm too tired now, sorry]

EDIT: Done, at least for now, I don't have time for the brushes and fonts yet, but will do ^^

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mind reuploading somewhere else please ? ><

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Waiting for link :)

Sorry, tried to upload it like 4 times already, when it seems like it's finished it just loads the main page and nothing happens, trying again now :( sorry for the delay

EDIT: That thing happened for the 4th time, could you please tell me another file hosting thingy?

Last edited:
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mediafire.

Will do if I can
EDIT: I can't upload anything larger than 200mb, will try to split my rar file (never done this, if someone can explain it to me, would be better)
EDIT2: managed to do it :) (easy), will upload when i can
EDIT 3: uploaded it all ^^ ready links

Last edited:
Back