Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adding Text Over An Image

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a simple request here. I need the help of someone with an eye for the right font, and if you want to, also edit my picture as you see fit.

428810_10152006013385311_51366897_n1 - Adding Text Over An Image - RaGEZONE Forums

859537_1385206181735624_313971075_o - Adding Text Over An Image - RaGEZONE Forums

Take either of the two pictures, whichever you prefer and add the following text to it.

Goals steer us in the right direction.

They are not always a target to be hit and even when they are, they should not remain fixed for too long.

Goals help us to set our sights, to remind us how to spend each day, to move in the right way.

Don't live a life without reflection.

Feel free to crop or edit the picture as you see fit, make it black and white, or be as creative as you like. My only request is that the text is the focus, and the image just to go with it. I'll be using it as both an image on my blog to go with the text. I'll probably also use it to share on social media too.

I'm happy to credit your work. I'll link to your desired website etc on any posts etc where I use the image. I'll also post a thank you on my blog

Let me know if you can help, and if you have any questions just fire away, thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
It's really hard to make such a lot of text look nice on an image - Most cringe at the thought of adding just a little... I tried something since no one else has it's hideous (not going to post it) maybe you should reconsider what you want on the image.. and whether you want other visual aspects (C4D's, effects, filters etc) Basically in both images it's surrounded by text and looks horrible.

A short quote would look fine in different fonts and colours.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Such words!! I marveled when i read the first sentence and i enter in "Heaven" when i read the 2nd Line

And 3rd .. it just "perfect man. I don't know where u get such a brain.

What im trying to say atleast your tried.

Attachments

Reaction score
It's really hard to make such a lot of text look nice on an image - Most cringe at the thought of adding just a little... I tried something since no one else has it's hideous (not going to post it) maybe you should reconsider what you want on the image.. and whether you want other visual aspects (C4D's, effects, filters etc) Basically in both images it's surrounded by text and looks horrible.

A short quote would look fine in different fonts and colours.

Aye mate that's my problem, I couldn't put the text with an image and still have it looking tasteful. I really suck at this kind of design!

To be honest it's the text that's more important than the image, they're just two of me that I had on hand and thought I could try it :D

Love it mate! Dan sent it me the other day, wasn't sure if I was ok to put it up here yet :D

Such words!! I marveled when i read the first sentence and i enter in "Heaven" when i read the 2nd Line

And 3rd .. it just "perfect man. I don't know where u get such a brain.

What im trying to say atleast your tried.

It's cool you like it :)

Attachments

Back