Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adobe Illustrator Tutorials

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to know more about Adobe Illustrator.

Can you guys recommend me some tutorials where I can learn better about this program.

I've been using Photoshop for a while, but I want to learn more about vector graphics.

Thanks in advance.

P.D: I don't know if this is the correct section to ask for this. Hopefully it is.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is he still providing tutorials? There haven't been a post on that thread for a long time.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is he still providing tutorials? There haven't been a post on that thread for a long time.

I can if you need me too. I am in my last year of Uni and on the job hunt, so the amount of time I have for things like this is pretty small, but if you have something specific, I can definitely show you.

I have professional level knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, and AfterEffects, as well as, proficiencies in 3DS MAX, Flash, InDesign, LightRoom, and a host of other programs. My focus is in both print and digital media.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am new with illustrator, I want to know where to start and which will be the best way to learn how to use this program.

Can you tell me what should I focus on first? Maybe you got a website where there are basic tutorials and well explained methods to achieve good results?

Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate it.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am new with illustrator, I want to know where to start and which will be the best way to learn how to use this program.

Can you tell me what should I focus on first? Maybe you got a website where there are basic tutorials and well explained methods to achieve good results?

Thanks for the replies, I really appreciate it.
Honestly I learned everything on my own. Although I like to teach/ make tutorials, I find them personally hard to learn from. Simply put, I can make a tutorial, but I could never use one myself.

If you want the basics, make sure to focus on primitive shape design first. Pen tool is highly needed in illustrator (the amount of times I use the brush in comparison is miniscule). Pathfinder and Align should be the next items on the list. These will either add or subtract shape data. Add in the ability to edit typography with the "Create Outlines" option with all type, and you have a good jumping off point.

Back