Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Animation Text!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if some one doesn't mind i need go animation text to fit the header below if any one is able to make i be grateful i kinda need in few days i need something that you think will look good but i want it animation

and if you ask me what i want.I want something like drksage made in my banner like the little fire pieces going around that i kinda want that going around the text or fire dripping from the text. I want the text to say Redemption
MU
and if possible i would like to have the .psd file

Header I Want The Text On I want it above the play button

DragonSeth - Animation Text! - RaGEZONE Forums

Banner drksage made for me
DragonSeth - Animation Text! - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope someone makes for me :)

bump!

Bump!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still need it to be completed the graphic artist i paid did a really bad logo so i was really hopeing you could make me new logo but if not its fine i really need great logo that can fix above the play button but still look nice!

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Honestly, depending on the size of the animation, you may not want to use a GIF at all. GIF is horrible with larger sizes due to horrible matrix compression as well as no image tracking. Your better bet would be to use some video format like webm or mp4, then loop the animation. These formats have excellent compression and allow for 32 bits of color rather than 8 bits.

If you are just making a simply 250x500 or lower image though, GIF isn't so bad.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont like the logo crawl made for me was waste of 8$ lol all he did was make outframe took lava pic from google and just move it from one side to another i need great logo that will stand out! on the website.

:)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
well I can make a new one for you, since combining two gifs is a pain and horrible quality.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really appreciate it drksage :) i just need nice animation logo that fits that header as display in first post

Thanks again drksage :)

i need it to say

Redemption
MU

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good job and thanks some much drksage you did really great job i will try to buy future projects from you! your great artist ^^

it works perfect on my web

thanks once again :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back