Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A Background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im requesting a background for a flyff server im currently in process of making one and i need someone to make me a background for the login screen. i would greatly appericate it since im doing so much stuff. I don't really have to much time on my hands. (ATM)

But i would like a background like this something atleast similar to it

but remove the logo flyff and fly for fun.

And the size of background needs to be 1024x768

and the stuff i want on it

Font: Any Fonts Pref. uniqe one
Style: Any Style just make it Cool

i just need cool looking background for a flyff server and i need the logo to say FatesLegend

Thanks,DragonSeth

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here is what I've made. Tried my best.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow thats actually really amazing i give you 9/10 you did a very very good job. Thanks i appericate it :)))

are they anyway u can give me PSD and font u used for this in a private message??

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow thats actually really amazing i give you 9/10 you did a very very good job. Thanks i appericate it :)))

are they anyway u can give me PSD and font u used for this in a private message??

At the moment, my net is very slow. I will upload the .psd soon and send you a private message. And the font is fairydust

Would like to see the login screen, can you send a screen shot? :p

http://i.imgur.com/BQuhxeR.png[IMG]

a flaw?[/QUOTE]

Yes I am aware =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back