Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Desperately, please create me a clan logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Greetings Ragezone, it would really be awesome if somebody would be considerate enough to create a team logo for me without any charge, entirely free and completely designed nicely. I know it would be unprofitable for you to create something professional and pleasant to someone you haven't known in Ragezone. But at least please make me an exception for now and make me a clan logo.

I would like the logo to be named as Prodigious Five and the abbreviation for the clan name is P5

It would be awesome if the clan logo could slightly or exactly look like these type of logos.

Thank you very much for considerately taking this request in advance.

You whoever takes this request totally helped me a lot and my friends.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought you've made this request from before and got your request?
IF this is another one, post each logo alone so I can take the exact size of the desired logo, Thanks.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Greetings Ragezone, it would really be awesome if somebody would be considerate enough to create a team logo for me without any charge, entirely free and completely designed nicely. I know it would be unprofitable for you to create something professional and pleasant to someone you haven't known in Ragezone. But at least please make me an exception for now and make me a clan logo.

I would like the logo to be named as Prodigious Five and the abbreviation for the clan name is P5

It would be awesome if the clan logo could slightly or exactly look like these type of logos.

Thank you very much for considerately taking this request in advance.

You whoever takes this request totally helped me a lot and my friends.

i made two (one being better than the other! the colored one)

HeavenlyGifted - Desperately, please create me a clan logo. - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought you've made this request from before and got your request?
IF this is another one, post each logo alone so I can take the exact size of the desired logo, Thanks.

I would like it to be exactly at around 2000 x 2000 or 1000 x 1000 would fine in case of re sizing whenever a certain site requires me to re size the image at a specific dimensions.
i made two (one being better than the other! the colored one)

Could I please ask for a bigger dimensions and it would be awesome to include the abbreviation which is really important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back