Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Facebook Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello there could anyone create me Facebook banner, idk what is it size needed, with some Rise Force online render and text 'Dragon Rising Force'

Thank you!

Reaction score
REMOVED

Enjoy.
all the strokes ruined everything.

onlykl - Facebook Banner - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Hey, dunno if you are still requiring this, but I used the same render as above because I couldn't find one I liked :)!

I've done two version, feel free to use whichever you prefer.

Version 1:

Version 2:

Reaction score
He posted feedback. If you can't take feedback without getting hurt then its not worth you designing. Life is full of feedback, there's no point getting hurt over it.

I'm not hurt. At all. I just told him to do better, I encourage everyone to join in filling requests! So far there are only a very few who actually do care about these people including myself. We need more people! Not just people who can post "feedback" xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
closing this thread because request was met and you guys are turning this into a CNC.

Don't CnC what people post in these threads. if you think you can do better, contribute like Mucski said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back