Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free Logos [Courtesy of Kuesopop]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm giving out free designs to anyone that posts. This will only be available for 10 days then I stop.
Give me a post thanks if I helped you.
Comment with the following

Code:
Text on Logo :
Colours : (choose 2)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make me one saying "MayFire", with Orange/Red mixed, to reflect the may and the fire, to be warm, welcoming yet frightfull, and dark.

REMOVED

Something like this?

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
REMOVED

Happy?

That isnt a logo, it is a vectorized render you found online with some text below it. Add an ill managed stroke and an offputting background and you get everything you see here.

I dont mean to be harsh, but Mucski is one of the better designers on this whole forum. Do you really think he is going to be happy with a job you took literally 30 seconds making?

Simplistic designs are fine, but just throwing something together and calling it a logo is almost offensive. Simplicity takes much more time than a normal design. Instead of being backed by dozens of effects that can mask your mistakes, everything is out in the open to be critiqued.

This forum shouldnt be for projects you just throw together, take your time and actually make something work critiquing.

Hint: Level 4/12 JPGs arent the way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I'm afraid you need to sharpen these 'design skills' before you begin offering services. :p:

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
I don't have the rights skills and arsenal in designing but I think yours needs more and more improvement.

Ciao!

Back