Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i need images for designing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys i just started on photoshop cs6 :p

can i have perfect images for design and where i can find them or download them ( i wana design websites ,backgrounds,fonts, and a lot )

or just give me good way to find them

thanx

Reaction score
Best thing to do is create a theme for each design, for example if it was for a MMO; Aion, you would google: 'Aion Renders' or 'Aion' - then by looking you would then find a image you like and use that within the deisgn.

For web designs it would be recommended you create your own elements, typically using layer styles/masks etc. You can find a lot via youtube and google.

If you are going to be spoon fed everything its not much point doing it in the end. Also there is a theory behind design, what colours match what and where you put things, rule of third, etc.

So basically; find things yourself and create things yourself - Google is your friend.

Deviantart is a good place to look as well.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey buddy. You can search @ the resources section. http://forum.ragezone.com/f145/ There are plenty of *working* downloads over there.
And you want to learn web-designing? Youtube is the best place to search for tuts and also other resources. You just need to type down a few words :p

Gl-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back