Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Improvements for the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's me again.
I really need your help.
First of all go to .
What I need is to improve the top area. It's quite lame atm because it is only grass in the background. I managed to add the pattern and to add the football ball. But I don't know what to do next.
I tried to add the images from the matches but I failed. I need something so it would suit there...

I am out of ideas.

HELP ME!!!

If you will want to have a look in my PSD files I will share them.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, but this is the site for the soccer. I need something with team in the background or something... And the cusomer told me to do with this something because we're planning to update the page form HTML to the PHP (the site you saw) and we want to change the interface a bit...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
in my opinion you should try to work with the colors and put some players in action

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the problem is that I technically don't know some things. I want to add the image. The corner should be 100% visible and other corner should be 0% visible. Something with transparancy. But I don't know how to add such "leveled transparancy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back