Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Logo needed

Reaction score
Hi, I am in need of a elegant logo.With the max height around 40 pxNeeds to say : Tech Guardian Willing to pay for the right logo. Also looking for a Facebook page profile picture aswell, let's see what you guys have got!

Reaction score
BUMP - Yes, I am paying. I would like to see logos prior to paying, if I like it then we will go through with fb profile pic, cover photo and logo. Please PM me if anyone is up for the work, sooner the better. Cheers!

Reaction score
BUMP. I am not paying before I see the results, so don't waste my time messaging me if you're wanting a upfront payment. I am looking for someone willing to work with me to the design I want, I am paying for your time/work. We can contact through RaGEZONE or Skype, whatever is easier.

Put Community First
Reaction score
Check out both my deviantArt accounts for samples - not of logos, but of Photoshop ability - and let me know if you want to work with me. Happy to do some logo iterations with you but I'd need more criteria besides 'elegant, 40px and the text'. Context is good so it's not an 'aggressive' cursive where you might want something more relaxed. PM when you want to start. Paypal would be required as payment method and an indication of pricing can be negotiated from there.

Reaction score
Check out both my deviantArt accounts for samples - not of logos, but of Photoshop ability - and let me know if you want to work with me. Happy to do some logo iterations with you but I'd need more criteria besides 'elegant, 40px and the text'. Context is good so it's not an 'aggressive' cursive where you might want something more relaxed. PM when you want to start. Paypal would be required as payment method and an indication of pricing can be negotiated from there.

No worries, I've inboxed you :) Hopefully we can arrange something.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Had this one from like 4 years ago or smth. Resized and changed text. Colour change is pretty easy if you want.
Can have it for free, don't need any money ^^

222ndkF - Logo needed - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
If anyone can make me another logo please, LEDsRUS - For inspiration, check spectrumangeleyes.com - I'm after a similar kind of logo. And if possible, the slogan under neath the logo saying "LED there be light!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back