Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for a graphic designer.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, as you've probably already noticed I'm fairly new on this forum. I think this thread is open in the correct section but if not please, move or simply close it.

I'm working on a YouTube channel focused in electronic music, specially in Deep House, Chillout, Indie and Minimal. I'm looking for a graphic designer willing to design a logo, a Twitter header and YouTube banner. I know good work is not free so I am willing to pay for the work as long as it's not an exorbitant quantity of money. I need something really simple but elegant at the same time, so I guess once we've found an idea it shouldn't take long to get it finished.

If there's anyone interested please, answer on this thread or feel free to send me a private message.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've sent my skype, we can talk.

Back