• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Personal GFX Logo And Banner Request *YouTube*

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
* I would prefer a pro at GFX *

My Name I Go By Is Safaree. I Would Like A Custom Clan Logo For The Letter ( S ). Maybe You Could Customize This...... Also I would Like the Logo To Have A Picture in it with my Name Under It. I would Prefer You Make My Own Custom Logo Tho.. It Would Make My Day.

Im Safaree - Personal GFX Logo And Banner Request *YouTube* - RaGEZONE Forums

For The Banner I Would Like You TO Be As Creative As Possible... I Don't Really Care What Colors You Decide To Use... Just Want Something To Match. I Would Like A Banner Similar To This .....

BANNER SIZE *2048 Pixels Wide 1152 Pixels Tall*

Im Safaree - Personal GFX Logo And Banner Request *YouTube* - RaGEZONE Forums

Size of Banner : [Please Make It Eligible For Youtube Purposes I Don't Know The Banner Size For Youtube So Bear WIth Me.. If you know it that's the size i need.]

Okay So I Would Like The Banner To Look Like This..... But Instead of Faze Kitty And All That Extra poop.. Make It Say Safaree... Below that instead of [proud director etc.] Put Proud Director Of "Go On Safaree!!". Then Put The YouTube Sign Below That And Put "Whos Safaree?" Next To It. Everything else you can come up with, like maybe a compass from The iphone app "safari" next to my name on the banner.. "[Put That Safari Logo Next To The Big Version of My Name on The Banner ] Please Try To customize it as much as possible ... If You Could Have This Done ASAP That Would Be Great.. P.S.. I Would Like The Same Font Design Used In The Banner For My Banner.

Request Deadine: Please Make Asap Least Amount Of Days 3*

Last edited:
Back