Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Personal GFX Logo And Banner Request *YouTube*

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
* I would prefer a pro at GFX *

My Name I Go By Is Safaree. I Would Like A Custom Clan Logo For The Letter ( S ). Maybe You Could Customize This...... Also I would Like the Logo To Have A Picture in it with my Name Under It. I would Prefer You Make My Own Custom Logo Tho.. It Would Make My Day.

Im Safaree - Personal GFX Logo And Banner Request *YouTube* - RaGEZONE Forums

For The Banner I Would Like You TO Be As Creative As Possible... I Don't Really Care What Colors You Decide To Use... Just Want Something To Match. I Would Like A Banner Similar To This .....

BANNER SIZE *2048 Pixels Wide 1152 Pixels Tall*

Im Safaree - Personal GFX Logo And Banner Request *YouTube* - RaGEZONE Forums

Size of Banner : [Please Make It Eligible For Youtube Purposes I Don't Know The Banner Size For Youtube So Bear WIth Me.. If you know it that's the size i need.]

Okay So I Would Like The Banner To Look Like This..... But Instead of Faze Kitty And All That Extra poop.. Make It Say Safaree... Below that instead of [proud director etc.] Put Proud Director Of "Go On Safaree!!". Then Put The YouTube Sign Below That And Put "Whos Safaree?" Next To It. Everything else you can come up with, like maybe a compass from The iphone app "safari" next to my name on the banner.. "[Put That Safari Logo Next To The Big Version of My Name on The Banner ] Please Try To customize it as much as possible ... If You Could Have This Done ASAP That Would Be Great.. P.S.. I Would Like The Same Font Design Used In The Banner For My Banner.

Request Deadine: Please Make Asap Least Amount Of Days 3*

Last edited:
Back