Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Animated Male Character to put an audio spectrum around.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone
wamzor - [Request] Animated Male Character to put an audio spectrum around. - RaGEZONE Forums

Got a little request for anyone who can draw animation characters, not manga since that is a bit TO MUCH for me, just a clean animated character.
I'm working on a music channel since I have made a few mixes, remixes and following a study to become a producer.
I thought it would be a nice idea to use my clean logo/watermark with an animation figure and then an audio spectrum around it, for that I need an animation character but I just can't draw and well... I can draw a cube but that's pretty much it
wamzor - [Request] Animated Male Character to put an audio spectrum around. - RaGEZONE Forums

Basic indications of the character:

- Brown or black hair.
- T-Shirt.
- Blue Jeans.
- Headphones or earphones (If possible since it is a music channel).
- Male.
- Size: 1280x720 or bigger please.

Reward: Well, don't have that much at the moment since I am saving for new mix panel, so I thought about credits and link to your personal website on the soundcloud, youtube and patreon whenever I have putted everything up.

Contact Me if you are interested please or just put it here :p

Gmail: kevinschiphof@gmail.com

Really thanks to anyone that will help :S

Back