Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Request Business Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

my brother asked me if i have someone who know to make a Logo for his business. I told him that i can try to find someone good. So here i am :D

The logo will be displayed on business letters etc.

i made something in paint as a example. You can change everything except the name and whats written there(the text). Everything else can be changed.

I really hope that someone will help me with it. I will show my brother all the Logos and he will select the one he likes the most :)

TriEdge - Request Business Logo - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell us whats the text you want? and is that a "WFE" ? and please post the text down there because i dont know that language, thanks.

Reaction score
Its german and the text i want is Marketing und Vertriebs GmbH and Ihr Partner für den Großhandel seit 21 Jahren

thats the text which needs to be displayed. everything else an be modified. And its a WF and this should be visible too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back