Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Change Image Text

Status
Not open for further replies.
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it's only use android application.. or maybe with the font + glowing , idk.. :(:

Reaction score
tbh I sux....here it is..a very cute awkward version of mine

opps WRONG TEXT :(
KarLi - [Request] Change Image Text - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice one NubPro.. how you make that ? maybe I can help you to make it glow so it will be looks like the first picture of this thread..

Reaction score
it is fairly different from what he actually looking for...

to answer your question, I used a drawing tablet

oh f*ck I just notice the problem, I FREAKING KNEW THERE WAS A PROBLEM :( my bad

after a while....

I bet the orange color look the best!

hundred+ years later:

Last edited:
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ill give it a go when I get home from college tonight. I saw this post too late, and I am leaving for school right now. I do a lot of calligraphy, and this is just a different style of that (round brushes, condensed, and closed). I'll update or post later.

Doing this sort of thing is pretty entertaining o.-

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Download PSD:

If you need it I can prolly make this a vector, I just didn't take the time seeing as 1024x1024 is probably large enough. If you don't like anything, just let me know. Stuff like this takes less than a minute to make. Do some pen work and throw on some fx, bam, done.

Reaction score
Woo , damn , u did it well
thanks mate ;)

btw: how i change the text? in .psd
i click the Linework on the right panel and click the A button on the image? i dont get it sometimes

thanks.

edit: ya make the vector i wanna see the difference and if possible
all letters capitals at same size somehow
thanks ;d

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Woo , damn , u did it well
thanks mate ;)

btw: how i change the text? in .psd
i click the Linework on the right panel and click the A button on the image? i dont get it sometimes

thanks.

Well this is hand drawn, I didn't create a typeface for it (that takes a lot more time, instead of simply doing a few strokes, I would have to spend a day aligning character placement). If you need me to write something else I can, but I just don't have enough time to make my own font at this time.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
damn , you're really pro

can I use that font wucas ? hehe

Reaction score
Well this is hand drawn, I didn't create a typeface for it (that takes a lot more time, instead of simply doing a few strokes, I would have to spend a day aligning character placement). If you need me to write something else I can, but I just don't have enough time to make my own font at this time.
is a ll good thanks.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh sorry.. I think it's font but nope.. my bad..

I can do any text you want, I just draw it real quick and then I can hand it over.

I can't make things identical, but if you give me an example or just tell me some attributes to the typeface, I can probably pull it off.

I've made hundreds of different typefaces, just very few ever make it all the way to a font. Making a font is a lot of extra work, and I usually don't need my typeface for more than 6 or so words.

Reaction score
I can do any text you want, I just draw it real quick and then I can hand it over.

I can't make things identical, but if you give me an example or just tell me some attributes to the typeface, I can probably pull it off.

I've made hundreds of different typefaces, just very few ever make it all the way to a font. Making a font is a lot of extra work, and I usually don't need my typeface for more than 6 or so words.
can you teach me the way you created that TEXT?

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score

wow.. If I got something to ask or request about graphics I will ask you..

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can you teach me the way you created that TEXT?

Yah, I have my first day off in a month coming Monday (thank you worthless US holidays), I can make a tutorial dealing with it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back