Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Concept Art for Model Making

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently doing a hobbyist level kart racer using Unreal Engine 4 (working on it during the weekend only). I'm looking for someone to make the concept art that will be used in making the 3D version of a kart it. After that I'll turn it into a 3D model then you or I will do the texture for it. Three pictures are needed:
1.Side View
2.Top View
3.Front View

Ideally the picture (not necessarily the kart itself) would be at least 200 pixels by 300 pixels. The kart racer game is going for the sort of cartoon look. For examples of what I want look at the kart to be like see the pictures below. Depending on how it goes there may be opportunities in the future for other things if you want more practice and/or want to expand your personal portfolio with more game industry stuff. There is no chance for payment due to the game itself is going to be free to play as I just want the experience but I'll put your name in the credits if you want.

Example 1: Bears Can't Drift
HaterAids - [Request] Concept Art for Model Making - RaGEZONE Forums

Example 2: Crash Nitro Kart

example 3 Mario Kart:

Back