• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Request] Feedback on Amateur Twitch graphics

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's up lads,

I've been wandering around my own twitch channel trying to make some good banner and backgrounds, and i don't have professional feedback on what i'm making.
To my own opinion both the banner and background look terrible.
Also the Buttons in the description look painful.

So my request is if someone can advise me on what to add in the pictures.
the banner shows what i like (Blue ambient light), but i don't know how to improve the pictures to be more professional.:$:

Can someone advise me or show a example so i can try to rework?
Thanks in advance!

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, I love the colors in it. (Then again I may be a bit biased here as blue is my favorite color lol)

But I really like it, I don't have any criticisms that I can think of, although I'm not a graphics expert.

Back