Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Game Logo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
I'm looking for someone to create a logo with the following specifications:

Server Name: Ether Online

Game: Fiesta Online

Color Scheme: Something of the same sort of Victus's or Ignis's : Example can be found here ( ) (Ignis's: ) Please don't flame for this, just an idea of a color scheme

Font (if used. if you do custom fonts and stuff that's perfectly fine): LifeCraft ( )

Canvas Size: 1024 x 512

Background Color: Black

As far as other things go, like images and such like Ignis's fireball, that's completely up to the designer.
If you want to know anything else, please either PM me or Skype me at gaming.mars
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OH please... Why do you need to copy everything from a person? Get your own theme and style. Sheesh.

Reaction score
Thing is you are imitating like 5 servers at the moment, Digital Eden, Victus, Blaze Games, Ignis, and probably creating your server exactly like one of those as well.

What I am saying is, think of a colour scheme yourself, not just use examples of where there are already. It leaves no room for creativity. And a Good Logo isn't usually done using a font.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thing is you are imitating like 5 servers at the moment, Digital Eden, Victus, Blaze Games, Ignis, and probably creating your server exactly like one of those as well.

What I am saying is, think of a colour scheme yourself, not just use examples of where there are already. It leaves no room for creativity. And a Good Logo isn't usually done using a font.

That's why I said "If you make your own fonts, that's perfectly fine with me" Gosh, can you please read for once.
And no, my server isnt exactly like any other server.
How the duck am I possibly imitating Ignis OR Victus, which is probably gonna fail cause it's being ran by you.
Every Ducking thread that I post, you always have something to say about it, and the funny thing is that it's never anything positive.
So please, actually THINK and READ before you post on another one of my threads
OR just simply PM me, instead of making a whole scene out of everything

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, did you notice that YOU are making a scene out of anything? Not he? :D And he is actually right ;)

"That's why I said "If you make your own fonts, that's perfectly fine with me" Gosh, can you please read for once."
Actually, could you please read for once? He said: "a Good Logo isn't usually done using a font.", yeah, it's done using shapes, brushes and everything trying to get as much original as possible. In this case I stand by Lune.

Well, I wanted to try something, but I don't like people like you, those that are just flaming at others what are trying to give you a tip just because you don't understand them at all. Well, bye.

Back