Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] GIF Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Baker

Hi everyone.
I want to request a professional GIF avatar.
I'd like the logo to contain either the letter W in any design or "Wumbo"
Examples of ones I like?
Mucksi, Mucksi, Mucksi :lol:

lol but I just want something that's professional and somewhat simple.
If you need anymore information, please feel free to ask.
Thanks guys

Reaction score
Well since you're such a fan of me ... here you go buddy!

Baker - [Request] GIF Avatar - RaGEZONE Forums

Enjoy!

Sorry it took this long to respond. I was waiting maybe someone else can try too :\

B

Baker

Well since you're such a fan of me ... here you go buddy!

Enjoy!

Sorry it took this long to respond. I was waiting maybe someone else can try too :\
xD Well now I feel like a copy-cat.
Thanks Mucksi!

I can't use it cause I guess it's not the right size or something?

Reaction score
I will change mine so you won't be a copy cat, soon. Also since you are not a subscriber you will need to resize it to 100x100 and around 35 KB in size. Or you can buy yourself the cheapest subscription and use it.

On my phone.

B

Baker

I will change mine so you won't be a copy cat, soon. Also since you are not a subscriber you will need to resize it to 100x100 and around 35 KB in size. Or you can buy yourself the cheapest subscription and use it.

On my phone.
After changing the size, it doesn't move, it just acts as if it's a jpeg or png image.
Oh, it's way over size, KB wise.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Only subs/mods can use .gifs as avatars.

That's not quite true. He didn't resize it well. One does not simply take a GIF image and randomly resize it with any tool that drops on his lap from the internet ...

Here I resized it for you, but note that this was never meant to be used as a non-subscriber, so I had to get rid of a lot of colors, and frames, and avatar size to match the 47kb policy for non-subscribers.

65x65 (because the size was still over 100kb with lowest possible compression and highest optimization at 100x100)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back