Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REQUEST] Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I need a logo saying , " Bastage Network " Maybe Nertwork under Bastage? IDK create some nice ideas..and maybe red and grey colours?
Please make it professional , the logo u make is appreciated !
hm i think i need it 120 x 30 pixels
Thanks! <3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have fun with your logo :)
Tell me if you need anything else :D
EachRetros - [REQUEST] Logo - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah mate, kinda sucks sorry tho

How about show some respect to those who try to help you out with your request?

As for your request- are you sure you want it to be 120x30? That's EXTREMELY small for a logo with so much text.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

As for your request- are you sure you want it to be 120x30? That's EXTREMELY small for a logo with so much text.
Like the logo he made...
He didn't even make it he probably used to freelogo maker lmao

Reaction score
Like the logo he made...
He didn't even make it he probably used to freelogo maker lmao
Just a friendly advice. Telling people what's wrong is okay, but just plainly dislike something without telling why is not. It doesn't matter what maker did he use, he did it for you. Even if he lost 5 minutes of his life doing it, he did it for you. So as said above do show some respect, also read the section rules.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a friendly advice. Telling people what's wrong is okay, but just plainly dislike something without telling why is not. It doesn't matter what maker did he use, he did it for you. Even if he lost 5 minutes of his life doing it, he did it for you. So as said above do show some respect, also read the section rules.

As you both see "Nah mate, kinda sucks sorry tho" Can you see Sorry over there<<?? that's called respect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should probably stop requesting things for free with this attitude.
I first started to request things for money but then an admin replied and said that all requests should be free and etc....
forget about this tho , close thead please. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back